Stand Up. Stand Out.
Come and work with major companies, opinion leaders, and industry influencers all over the world.
Are you looking for an opportunity to work in a talented, friendly and hardworking company? We’re always looking for inspiring and creative people to join us. Check the below positions to see if you think your skill-set and our team would be a good fit.
Freelance Content Writer – part time
LANGUAGES: English, Hebrew, Russian, French
Percepto is looking for experienced part-time content writers to create great articles, biographies, blog posts and other types of copy.
As part of the content writing team, you will help to produce engaging and interesting content for a diverse range of clients, websites and publications.
Although the agency is based in Israel, all work in done remotely from wherever in the world you may be. Work is very flexible and can be done within your own schedule as long as deadlines are met.
- Native level a MUST
- Good level of English
- At least two years of experience writing content professionally
- The ability to meet deadlines
- A true grammarian, with a flair for the creative and an eye for detail
- Journalistic experience preferred
To apply, please submit your CV and three recent contrasting pieces of your work to email@example.com
Are you our next (ok, first) inbound marketing manager?
We are looking for someone who can build and grow our inbound marketing strategy from the ground up.
If you are a versatile, self-motivated marketer who gets things done and loves finding innovative ways to attract new traffic while optimizing inbound funnels from first visitors to qualified leads, you’ve just found your dream job!
- Build and manage a rich editorial calendar that attracts a qualified audience to our owned properties
- Grow qualified leads by converting site traffic through calls-to-action, landing pages, and lead generation content (including offers).
- Constantly source and develop new organic growth channels, including SEO, social media, communities, and content marketing distribution.
- Optimize our marketing automation and CRM-based processes through email, content, and social channels.
- Establish closed-loop analytics with sales to continually refine our client conversion process.
- Develop sustainable organic channels that will generate the majority of the company’s revenue.
- A growth marketer.
2+ years of experience in growth marketing in a data-driven environment. Experience in a B2B company (preferably in a startup or digital agency)
- A skilled leader.
Solid project management skills and the ability to lead cross-functional collaboration.
- A driving force.
- Ability to lead marketing processes from A-Z: from ideation to execution, measurement, and optimization.
- A go-getter.
Passionate about identifying new growth opportunities and mining for insights by analyzing customer data.
- A storyteller.
Ability to captivate and audience and keep them engaged with words.
- A native English speaker. This is a must.
- Experience in SEO, PR, and social media (advantage)