As part of the Percepto team, you will have the opportunity to help major companies, opinion leaders, and industry influencers all over the world. If you have a sharp and creative mind, if you thrive on challenges and know every nook and cranny of the online arena, if you see the big picture as well as the small details, you may want to consider joining us.
Inbound Marketing Manager
Are you our next (OK, first) inbound marketing manager?
We are looking for someone who can build and grow our inbound marketing strategy from the ground up.
If you are a versatile, self-motivated marketer who gets things done and loves finding innovative ways to attract new traffic while optimizing inbound funnels from first visitors to qualified leads, you’ve just found your dream job!
- Build and manage a rich editorial calendar that attracts a qualified audience to our owned properties
- Grow qualified leads by converting site traffic through calls-to-action, landing pages, and lead generation content (including offers).
- Constantly source and develop new organic growth channels, including SEO, social media, communities, and content marketing distribution.
- Optimize our marketing automation and CRM-based processes through email, content, and social channels.
- Establish closed-loop analytics with sales to continually refine our client conversion process.
- Develop sustainable organic channels that will generate the majority of the company’s revenue.
- A growth marketer.2+ years of experience in growth marketing in a data-driven environment. Experience in a B2B company (preferably in a startup or digital agency)
- A skilled leader.Solid project management skills and the ability to lead cross-functional collaboration.
- A driving force. Ability to lead marketing processes from A-Z: from ideation to execution, measurement, and optimization.
- A go-getter.Passionate about identifying new growth opportunities and mining for insights by analyzing customer data.
- A storyteller. Ability to captivate and audience and keep them engaged with words.
- A native English speaker. This is a must.
- Experience in SEO, PR, and social media (advantage)