Stand Up. Stand Out.
Come and work with major companies, opinion leaders, and industry influencers all over the world.
Are you looking for an opportunity to work in a talented, friendly and hardworking company? We’re always looking for inspiring and creative people to join us. Check the below positions to see if you think your skill-set and our team would be a good fit.
Are you our next Client Manager?
We are looking for an exceptional client manager, with experience in the world of digital, who wants to work in a dynamic, creative, and challenging work environment, at the forefront of online communications.
You will have opportunity to develop your digital skills and experience, working with a wide range of international clients who are leaders in their fields. You will help our clients tell their story, promote their agenda, and build strategic connections.
Percepto is an online communications agency that works with high profile individuals, companies, and brands around the world.
- Client management –High profile international clients (companies and individuals). Day to day communication and relationship-building with multiple stakeholders.
- Strategy development –Building, managing, and implementing comprehensive digital communications solutions.
- Project management –Coordinating tasks with an (amazing) internal team of professionals on a wide range of online assets.
- Native- level English
- Experience with international clients
- Digital/PR background
- Ability to lead on multiple accounts simultaneously within different vertical sectors
- Great at building professional relationships
- Creative, out-of-the-box thinking
- Excellent communication skills
- Well organized, detail oriented, and analytical
- Additional languages – Advantage
To apply, please submit your CV to [email protected]
Freelance Content Writer – part time
LANGUAGES: English, Hebrew, Russian, French
Percepto is looking for experienced part-time content writers to create great articles, biographies, blog posts and other types of copy.
As part of the content writing team, you will help to produce engaging and interesting content for a diverse range of clients, websites and publications.
Although the agency is based in Israel, all work in done remotely from wherever in the world you may be. Work is very flexible and can be done within your own schedule as long as deadlines are met.
- Native level a MUST
- Good level of English
- At least two years of experience writing content professionally
- The ability to meet deadlines
- A true grammarian, with a flair for the creative and an eye for detail
- Journalistic experience preferred