Strategic Online Reputation Solutions Since 2007
Percepto (formerly Veribo) offers bespoke online reputation services to high-profile clients throughout the world. We have a profound understanding of the web, and the professional tools to tackle complicated issues in sensitive digital environments. Our approach is creative, innovative and boundless.
Strategic Online Reputation Solutions Since 2007
Percepto offers bespoke online reputation services to high-profile clients throughout the world. We have a profound understanding of the web, and the professional tools to tackle complicated issues in sensitive digital environments. Our approach is creative, innovative and boundless.
Over the years, we have developed a rich arsenal of strategies, which enables us to respond quickly and accurately – in multiple languages and cultural contexts – to all manner of online challenges. We are fully aware of the complexities of our field, accustomed to its dynamism and attentive to our clients’ needs.
No matter what circumstances you are facing, we will find a way to protect your image, optimize your digital presence and tell your story.
Our Team Is On Your Side
Effective online reputation management starts with an exceptional team of professionals who will not rest until your goals are met. We are a group of innovative thinkers who have the experience, skills and know-how required to devise accurate, impactful solutions and deliver excellent results.
As part of the Percepto team, you will have the opportunity to help major companies, opinion leaders and industry influencers all over the world. If you have a sharp and creative mind, if you thrive on challenge and know every nook and cranny of the online arena, if you see the big picture as well as the small details, you may want to consider joining us.
A temporary full-time position that could become long term; a great opportunity for anyone seeking to gain HR experience and Digital Communications.
- HR and Welfare: recruitment, employee absorption and retention, executive guidance, organizing company events, general management of employee satisfaction, social benefits, attendance and salary reports
- Finance: monthly reports, invoicing, debt & payment tracking, regular communication with bookkeeping
- Office Management: ordering supplies and equipment, supplier relationship management, answering phones
- Managing electronics purchases, computer upkeep, and IT issues
- Coordinating CEO’s schedule, conference room availability log, and work-related trips abroad
- Experience in HR or Administration – required
- BA – required
- Very high level of English – required
- Organizational skills
- Digital literacy and basic computer skills
- Excellent at working under pressure, multitasking and prioritizing
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Acquaintance with “Iskit” bookkeeping & accounting software – advantage
To apply for this position, please send your resume to:
We are looking for a creative, thorough and self-motivated content editor to join our team of online reputation experts in Tel Aviv.
If you are great with words and with people; if typos make you squirm and reading is your favorite pastime; if you are a native English speaker with experience in proofreading, editing and writing for multiple online platforms – this job is for you.
You will be working directly under our content & marketing director, helping our project managers strategize and produce high level content for a diverse portfolio of international clients.
• Proofreading and editing online copy for a variety of platforms
• Communicating with freelance writers, ordering articles and giving feedback
• Working with project managers to develop the online voice and content strategy for every client
• Occasionally writing content for/about Percepto and our clients (blog posts, opinion pieces, content for our social media, etc.)
• Native English (both spoken and written) – required
• Fluent Hebrew (both spoken and written) – required
• Extensive writing and editing experience – required
• Deep knowledge and understanding of the world of online content – required
• Highly proficient on MS Office packages – required
• Experience in a content-focused role – advantage
• Bachelor’s degree in English, Journalism or a related field – advantage
• Knowledge of additional European languages – advantage
• Exceptional communication and organizational skills
• Extreme attention to detail and quality
• Ability to manage multiple projects and prioritize tasks in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment
• Team player with highly developed interpersonal skills
• Creativity and ability to come up with fresh, original ideas
Please send your resume and some writing samples to:
Leave us your contact information and we will get back to you promptly.
Or contact us at +972-3-5046186 / email@example.com