Strategic Online Reputation Solutions Since 2007
Percepto offers boutique online reputation services to high-profile clients throughout the world. We have a profound understanding of the web and the professional tools to tackle complicated issues in sensitive digital environments. Our approach is creative, innovative, and boundless.
Strategic Online Reputation Solutions Since 2007
Percepto (formerly Veribo) offers boutique online reputation services to high-profile clients throughout the world. We have a profound understanding of the web and the professional tools to tackle complicated issues in sensitive digital environments. Our approach is creative, innovative, and boundless.
Over the years, we have developed a rich arsenal of strategies, which enables us to respond quickly and accurately in multiple languages and cultural contexts to all sorts of online challenges. We are fully aware of the complexities of our field, are accustomed to its dynamism, and are attentive to our clients’ needs.
No matter what circumstances you are facing, we will find a way to protect your image, optimize your digital presence, and tell your story.
Our Team Is on Your Side
Effective online reputation management starts with an exceptional team of professionals who will not rest until your goals are met. We are a group of innovative thinkers who have the experience, skills, and know-how required to devise accurate, impactful solutions and to deliver excellent results.
As part of the Percepto team, you will have the opportunity to help major companies, opinion leaders, and industry influencers all over the world. If you have a sharp and creative mind, if you thrive on challenges and know every nook and cranny of the online arena, if you see the big picture as well as the small details, you may want to consider joining us.
A temporary full-time position that could become long term; a great opportunity for anyone seeking to gain HR experience and Digital Communications.
- HR and Welfare: recruitment, employee absorption and retention, executive guidance, organizing company events, general management of employee satisfaction, social benefits, attendance and salary reports
- Finance: monthly reports, invoicing, debt & payment tracking, regular communication with bookkeeping
- Office Management: ordering supplies and equipment, supplier relationship management, answering phones
- Managing electronics purchases, computer upkeep, and IT issues
- Coordinating CEO’s schedule, conference room availability log, and work-related trips abroad
- Experience in HR or Administration – required
- BA – required
- Very high level of English – required
- Organizational skills
- Digital literacy and basic computer skills
- Excellent at working under pressure, multitasking and prioritizing
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Acquaintance with “Iskit” bookkeeping & accounting software – advantage
To apply for this position, please send your resume to:
We are looking for a creative, thorough and self-motivated content editor to join our team of online reputation experts in Tel Aviv.
If you are great with words and with people; if typos make you squirm and reading is your favorite pastime; if you are a native English speaker with experience in proofreading, editing and writing for multiple online platforms – this job is for you.
You will be working directly under our content & marketing director, helping our project managers strategize and produce high level content for a diverse portfolio of international clients.
• Proofreading and editing online copy for a variety of platforms
• Communicating with freelance writers, ordering articles and giving feedback
• Working with project managers to develop the online voice and content strategy for every client
• Occasionally writing content for/about Percepto and our clients (blog posts, opinion pieces, content for our social media, etc.)
• Native English (both spoken and written) – required
• Fluent Hebrew (both spoken and written) – required
• Extensive writing and editing experience – required
• Deep knowledge and understanding of the world of online content – required
• Highly proficient on MS Office packages – required
• Experience in a content-focused role – advantage
• Bachelor’s degree in English, Journalism or a related field – advantage
• Knowledge of additional European languages – advantage
• Exceptional communication and organizational skills
• Extreme attention to detail and quality
• Ability to manage multiple projects and prioritize tasks in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment
• Team player with highly developed interpersonal skills
• Creativity and ability to come up with fresh, original ideas
Please send your resume and some writing samples to:
Location: Tel Aviv
Professional experience: 1-3 years
Are you a people’s person who likes a good challenge? Have you managed accounts for international clients? Are you an expert task-juggler with high service-awareness?
If your answers were yes, yes, and… yes, and you’re looking for a meaningful and exciting position in the fast-growing field of online reputation management, this could be the job for you!
As our new account manager, you’ll enjoy a dynamic, creative and challenging work environment, at the forefront of digital marketing. This position is an opportunity to develop your online skills and experience working with a wide range of international clients who are leaders in their fields.
• Client management –
*High profile international clients (companies and individuals)
*Day to day communication and relationship-building with multiple stakeholders
• Strategy development –
* Building, managing, and implementing comprehensive digital solutions
• Project management –
*Coordinating tasks with an (amazing) internal team of content managers, designers and webmasters on a wide range of online assets
The ideal candidate will have fantastic communication skills, and an ability to adapt quickly to different types of clients and industries. They will have experience with client management, and a true passion for the trade, as well as a creative approach and knowledge in SEO/digital field.
The job also requires the ability to simultaneously manage different clients with unique demands, deliver results for multiple projects, and demonstrate out-of-the-box thinking while maintaining the highest standards of quality and professionalism.
• Native level English (written and spoken)- Mandatory
• Client management experience – Mandatory
• Excellent communication skills across all channels (meetings, phone calls, emails and messaging) – Mandatory
• Basic knowledge of SEO/digital – Mandatory
• Well organized, detail oriented, and analytical – Mandatory
• Self-motivated and autonomous – Mandatory
• Critical thinker and problem solver – Mandatory
• Public relations experience – Advantage
• Social media experience – Advantage
• Native level Russian – Advantage
To apply for this position, please send your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Read more about Percepto here: https://www.percepto-digital.com
Location: Tel Aviv
A global leader in online reputation management is looking for an inspired business development manager for an exciting and challenging position at the forefront of digital marketing and PR.
Percepto is a rapidly growing reputation management agency seeking to further expand and reach new and significant markets. We help our high-profile clients and partners shape agendas and promote powerful narratives strategically and creatively
As our new business development manager, you will be in touch with influential people and companies worldwide, generate and maintain strategic partnerships, develop incoming leads and manage the full sales cycle to completion.
If you are a highly business oriented, independent and ambitious business developer with a successful track record and a knack for online marketing, drop us a line.
• Proactively locating and contacting potential clients and business partners in local and international markets
• Managing the full sales cycle to completion
• Maintaining ongoing strategic relationship with business partners
• Becoming an expert on our industry and services
• Creating new significant revenues
• Demonstrated experience in developing relationships with high level prospective clients and business partners
• Experience in B2B sales
• Experience working with senior management
• Native English
• Good knowledge of the online world and digital marketing
• Bachelor’s degree
• Familiarity with the world of communications and strategic advisory – advantage
• Extremely business orientated
• A can-do approach, highly driven and motivated to succeed
• Excellent interpersonal, phone and email communication skills
• Strong work ethic and independence
• Very organized, good at task-juggling, able to successfully manage multiple processes simultaneously
Please send your resume and salary expectations to: email@example.com
Leave us your contact information and we will get back to you promptly.
Or contact us at +972-3-5046186 / firstname.lastname@example.org